Code red for humanity
We all need to act now
If you haven’t already done so, here are some actions that you can take:
- Write to your MP.
- Change how you travel – fly less, drive less, cycle/walk more, take the train.
- Switch to a green electricity provider.
- Buy less stuff.
- Insulate your home where possible to reduce wasted energy.
- Eat less meat and dairy – our dietary choices can have a big impact.
- Talk about climate change with friends, family and colleagues.
- Campaign for change:
Encourage politicians and businesses to act.
Join Climate Action Stokesley and Villages to work together locally.
Get in touch to let us know what you have done or plan to do.